** Please Note**
I have put a lot of thought and consideration into my words for this blog.
I pour out my heart and soul for you to read, learn and share about the ongoings in my families life.
I love that you like to share my words and blog so all I ask in return is that if you use my words, parts of my blog or entire posts to share via social media or anywhere that you give me a shout out and acknowledge that you are using MY words and maybe even include a link to the blog.
Thank you all for taking the time to read, learn and share my blog I really appreciate the compliments too and love knowing that I am reaching people near and far. I hope that you continue to enjoy my blog.

K

Sunday 23 February 2014

Letter M ( A to Z of CF 2014)

M is for Mum! 

I asked Lorelei what she thought letter M stood for in relation to CF and she said after some consideration 'Mum'.

I have to agree I thought the same thing. I am a registered carer for Cadel but I am his mum first and foremost, as I am also Mum to Lorelei and Xavier. 

There are some days that I wish I was only a Mum and not a carer, having to do treatments or medications or medical procedures in my own home, like reinserting feeding tubes, but I also need to be a carer to make sure I continue being Cadel's Mum. 

I have to remind my self though that I am a Mum and I'm just doing whatever I can for my child like any other caring Mum would do. 

I am a Mum and I love being a Mum. Some of the last words my grandmother said to me was that she always knew I would be a great Mum and that it was who I was supposed to be. Those words always meant so much that she can see what I feel and that I had made her proud. 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to not only read my blog but also to comment.
K