** Please Note**
I have put a lot of thought and consideration into my words for this blog.
I pour out my heart and soul for you to read, learn and share about the ongoings in my families life.
I love that you like to share my words and blog so all I ask in return is that if you use my words, parts of my blog or entire posts to share via social media or anywhere that you give me a shout out and acknowledge that you are using MY words and maybe even include a link to the blog.
Thank you all for taking the time to read, learn and share my blog I really appreciate the compliments too and love knowing that I am reaching people near and far. I hope that you continue to enjoy my blog.

K

Sunday 23 February 2014

Letter L ( A to Z of CF 2014)

L is for laughter. The saying laughter is the best medicine rings true with our family. 

There are many times when having a giggle or laugh has completely turned a situation at the hospital around. 

We try and surround ourselves with very positive people, who share our sense of humour so that we can all laugh and have a great time. 

Apart from hearing the word Mum ( well sometimes it gets annoying, let's be honest) from my kids, especially when Cadel calls me Mumma or Ma, their laughter is the best sound in the world. 
I love hearing my kids laugh and when they are all laughing together it's even better. 

Who can be mad, sad, angry, upset, down, or any thing else then happy when you hear the giggle and gaggle of children. It nourishes the soul and I believe that means a happy and healthier life. Laughter may not cure any disease but it makes things bearable to laugh at your situation sometimes. 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to not only read my blog but also to comment.
K