** Please Note**
I have put a lot of thought and consideration into my words for this blog.
I pour out my heart and soul for you to read, learn and share about the ongoings in my families life.
I love that you like to share my words and blog so all I ask in return is that if you use my words, parts of my blog or entire posts to share via social media or anywhere that you give me a shout out and acknowledge that you are using MY words and maybe even include a link to the blog.
Thank you all for taking the time to read, learn and share my blog I really appreciate the compliments too and love knowing that I am reaching people near and far. I hope that you continue to enjoy my blog.

K

Saturday 15 February 2014

Letter F ( A to Z of CF 2014)

F is for family. 

Scott and I both have a strong sense of family. We value every moment we have as a family of five and we always try to make even simple things great family memories. Playing in the backyard can be fun and we hope it's all these small moments that all our children will cherish that we spent time together. 

CF is a life limiting illness but we live by the philosophy that it will not rule our life. Family gatherings are always important to everyone but when we get together we need to ensure that everyone is healthy to ensure that Cadel and the rest of the family don't pick up any nasty bugs. 

We have a lot of support from our families, they have come to learn how we have to operate as a family to keep Cadel  healthy. It's all still a learning process for all of us and we hope that we continue to have their support. Families are far from perfect and we acknowledge that but we know who is there for us and who isn't. 

We also couldn't have F without Friends!!! While some relationships have fallen by the wayside as it's all too hard for them. Others have strengthened and grown beyond what we could ever imagine. It's great to know that we have some strong people to go to if we need to lean on them. 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to not only read my blog but also to comment.
K