** Please Note**
I have put a lot of thought and consideration into my words for this blog.
I pour out my heart and soul for you to read, learn and share about the ongoings in my families life.
I love that you like to share my words and blog so all I ask in return is that if you use my words, parts of my blog or entire posts to share via social media or anywhere that you give me a shout out and acknowledge that you are using MY words and maybe even include a link to the blog.
Thank you all for taking the time to read, learn and share my blog I really appreciate the compliments too and love knowing that I am reaching people near and far. I hope that you continue to enjoy my blog.

K

Monday 10 February 2014

Letter B ( A to Z of CF 2014)

B is for bubble. Bubble, bubbly or bubbles have a lot to do with Cadel and his CF. Here are three different meanings of bubble for Cadel and his CF. 

Cadel is a very bubbly little boy who never let's anything hold him back. He can be crying after being needled for his port and the next he is happy and laughing and playing like it never even happened. He constantly amazes me with his resilience and love of life. Just yesterday he was being his usual bubbly self and I made the comment about how much this little boy loves life, it's his world and we just live in it! 

Bubble PEP is a type of Physio that helps change the way the air moves in his lungs thus shifting any nasty mucous that is stuck. It involves a cup of water, a straw and for some extra fun, food colouring for coloured bubbles. Then all Cadel has to do is do what every parent has told every child NOT to do with their drinks and blow bubbles!!!! 

Cadel's journey with CF has been far from on the staight and narrow, it has had many twist and turns and ups and downs and some dark tunnels but there is always light at the end. We could choose to live in a bubble to protect Cadel but we just choose to do things a little differently while still being mindful of Cadel's condition but also having fun. We work around the situation and make it suit us. Life is ours to enjoy and we treasure every moment we all get to spend together as the small things are often the ones that mean the most and leave the biggest impressions. 

K




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to not only read my blog but also to comment.
K