** Please Note**
I have put a lot of thought and consideration into my words for this blog.
I pour out my heart and soul for you to read, learn and share about the ongoings in my families life.
I love that you like to share my words and blog so all I ask in return is that if you use my words, parts of my blog or entire posts to share via social media or anywhere that you give me a shout out and acknowledge that you are using MY words and maybe even include a link to the blog.
Thank you all for taking the time to read, learn and share my blog I really appreciate the compliments too and love knowing that I am reaching people near and far. I hope that you continue to enjoy my blog.

K

Friday 7 March 2014

Letter Y ( A to Z of CF 2014)

Yes! 

Three little letters that are hard to say sometimes. It's hard to ask for help and sometimes even harder to say yes to help. 

It's something I'm trying to work on. It's easy to just say, "no it's ok" and then struggle on but I am working on putting myself out there and asking for that hand when I need it most. 

There are times especially when Cadel is unwell or admitted to hospital that we trudge on but need that little bit of extra help or support whether it's someone to just come and visit us or take the kids so they have a break and we do too. It's the simple little things like this that mean the most. 

We have wonderful friends who won't take no for an answer and help us out, they can see the signs, they know how to help when we need it the most and we are very privileged and honoured to call them our friends. 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to not only read my blog but also to comment.
K