** Please Note**
I have put a lot of thought and consideration into my words for this blog.
I pour out my heart and soul for you to read, learn and share about the ongoings in my families life.
I love that you like to share my words and blog so all I ask in return is that if you use my words, parts of my blog or entire posts to share via social media or anywhere that you give me a shout out and acknowledge that you are using MY words and maybe even include a link to the blog.
Thank you all for taking the time to read, learn and share my blog I really appreciate the compliments too and love knowing that I am reaching people near and far. I hope that you continue to enjoy my blog.

K

Thursday 6 March 2014

Letter X (A to Z of CF 2014)

X-rays. 

Again something else that I have lost count of how many Cadel has had. The Drs are always conscious of excess exposure with X-rays and will only do them as needed. 

I am with Cadel during almost all of his X-rays and he knows the routine, pointing out the protective gown for me to wear and sitting in the chair like a pro. Just another way in which out lil' champ just gets on with what life has thrown at him. We can all learn a lot from him I think. 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to not only read my blog but also to comment.
K